[CentOS] Directory server (is there)

Luis Alejandro Cazzola

cazzola_luis at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Feb 15 14:49:54 UTC 2006

I want the directory server, but in the faqs say that redhat was no free the
src of the directory server, and i dont know why? if they use GPL software,
i think they "must" free the src of that server.
I found an rpm at fedora project that say thats the directory server, but
obviusly it is not stable because of is not a redhat enterprise soft, but
anyway i had installed on my centos 4.2 , but its have a lot of errors and
not working.
Anybody have a directory server running on  centos ??
can help me to do it?