[CentOS] mirrorlist.centos.org port 81? (Yumconf changes)

Thu Feb 16 18:54:32 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-02-16 at 10:36 -0800, Jim Smith wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just a quick note to see if anyone else noted the changes in yum in
> the updates. I've disabled thhe new format until i can verify if it
> works? As i rebuilt yumex from Scientific Linux (RHEL SRPM rebuild)
> and i have not enabled centosplus i don't wanna mess my system.
>
> I don't believe you can browse the new mirrors.

There are no new mirrors on port 81 ... just a list of mirrors.

Browse to:
http://mirrorlist.centos.org:81/?release=4&arch=i386&repo=updates

Does it say centosplus is enabled or disabled in your file? (should be
disabled)

There is no difference than before, except the list of servers is
dynamic.

All the mirrors are ones that are listed here:
http://www.centos.org/modules/tinycontent/index.php?id=13

All the mirrors have a verified repodata file.