[CentOS] Updates on Centos 4

Dexter Stowers dexter.stowers at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 13:11:07 UTC 2006

This server was not online. It has been running in a backroom and I
have not had a chance to get to work on it. I had setup another server
in its place and now I want to use this machine for another purpose.
My other machines are running RHEL AS 4. This is the reason why I have
been out of the loop as to what has been going on with CentOS. Thank
you for your concern.

-- Dexter