Updated DNS Re: Update DNS - Re: [CentOS] DNS maybe problems

Jeff Lasman blists at nobaloney.net
Tue Jan 3 19:27:47 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 03 January 2006 08:10 am, Robert Moskowitz wrote:

> Now how in the bleep did I have this in my old attempt (but Centos
> 3.4) and it worked?

Has to do with the default directory structure for 3.x vs 4.x.

My guess is that 3.x didn't have a chrooted BIND and that 4.x did.

But it's only a guess based on recollection; I'm not looking at a system
now.

Jeff

--
Jeff Lasman, Nobaloney Internet Services
1254 So Waterman Ave., Suite 50, San Bernardino, CA  92408