[CentOS] RFE: centos-announce subject line rearrange

Farkas Levente lfarkas at bppiac.hu
Sat Jan 21 01:33:27 UTC 2006

Johnny Hughes wrote:
> On Fri, 2006-01-20 at 14:44 +0100, Maciej Żenczykowski wrote:
>
>>>[CentOS-announce] CESA-2006:0160 Moderate CentOS 3 i386 tetex -	security
>>>update
>>>[CentOS-announce] CESA-2006:0140 Important CentOS 3 ia64 kernel -
>>>security update
>>>-----------------------------------------
>>
>>Oh common, and have to rearrange the filters again???
>>Just leave it as is... or if you have to then make it a quick and painless
>>change.
>>

> well ... I don't see us changing as we have been doing it this way for a
> year, and as MaZe pointed out, lots of people would need to change
> filters, etc.

as i was one of them who suggest a separate list i remember:-), but i
don't think anyone has a regex filter on CESA number! so if you'd like
to keep it my 3th suggestion don't change anything. does anybody has any
kind of filter which break/should have to change if we use the:
[CentOS-announce] CentOS 3 ia64 kernel - CESA-2006:0140 Important
security update
style? ok i can write such a filer but any _real_ filter?
yours.