[CentOS] CentOSPlus: What happened to Postgresql?

Jim Perrin jperrin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 03:10:36 UTC 2006

> Dunno what standard you want to hold packages to before development packages
> are considered "release ready" - but it looks pretty good to me so far.

Excellent. I'm glad to here they work for you. We're moving packages
from dev to centosplus based on a positive feedback mechanism. If you
would be so kind as to post something related to this on the tracking
bug for postgres I would really appreciate it. The url for the bug is
here -> http://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=1182

--
Jim Perrin
System Architect - UIT