[CentOS] Re: Volume of patches for CentOS vs Fedora

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Fri Jan 27 18:30:29 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-01-27 at 13:15 -0500, Chris Mauritz wrote:
> Craig White wrote:
> > On Fri, 2006-01-27 at 09:19 -0800, Scott Silva wrote:
> >
> >> Think of Fedora as a giant public beta test, and the Enterprise versions as
> >> the result.
> >>
> > ----
> > that's a bit simplistic. In some cases, that is true, in many cases, it
> > is not true. Fedora is a much richer Desktop experience which may be
> > what is desired.
> >

> If you'll read the original post, you'll notice his query was for
> "server" usage.
----
If I'll read the original post? Do you mean this one?
http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos/2006-January/018774.html

Where he says that it's a server for X desktops?

The reason I am responding is that I didn't much appreciate the
inference that I wasn't completely aware of the original post and wonder
why you felt it necessary to make that inference.

If you want to attack my opinion, by all means have at it.

If you want to suggest that I didn't follow the thread, you are clearly
wrong. I shouldn't have to defend myself from this type of insinuation.

Craig