[CentOS] Unknown Files in /tmp

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Sat Jan 28 15:47:28 UTC 2006

Mark Sargent wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> 2 days ago, I used skype on my laptop, which hadn't seen the net before
> then. I successfully spoke with my mother, and had no problems.
> Yesterday, I had what I believe was an unauthorized access to my laptop,
> so, I  changed all passwds on my smoothwall box, and also put the local
> host onto a new subnet. Today, I experienced some weirdness with skype,
> where, I could hear/be heard, but, the ring tone for calling/receiving

depending on what version of skype you are using - it might be worth
while doing a 'downgrade', the latest greatest version of skype for
linux does not work, they know it does not, and they dont care.

I've been using 0.8.something for a long time now, it works, i hear
voice. and dont intend to upgrade.