[CentOS] Players (O.T.)

Deim Ágoston ago at lsc.hu
Sun Jan 29 11:21:26 UTC 2006

you can also try VLC - http://www.videolan.org/vlc/ - which is some kind
of media player, knows audio and video formats. You can also try MPlayer
which is a Hungarian project and I'm proud of it :) - being a Hungarian -
but I prefer the VLC nowdays because it's multiplatform and lots of
friends still using OSX or Windows so I need something I can recommend
them which is OSS.

bye,
Ago