[CentOS] dhcpd proxy and/or windows autoupdates

Dave wintermutecx at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 21:46:17 UTC 2006

 I have them using autoupdate. I think thats why it's not picking up
the proxy server. If I updated bby goingto each machine it picks up
the proxy server. I've read that document and a few others. They all
seem geared towards windows servers.

 My boss wants me to install AD soon, so I might just end up doing it
through AD.