[CentOS] Centos 4.3: VPN recommend/ howto anyone?

Karl R. Balsmeier

karl at klxsystems.net
Mon Jul 3 18:11:33 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm just curious about setting up a new VPN here in the office part of our
enterprise, as well as a second in our 75+ node data center co-location
facility.

Needing to stomp out the ****dows L2TP node here, just too many
side-issues with config.

I'd like it to run the same OS as all of our servers, e.g. Centos 4.3.

Any recommedations on which software/server/client rpm's/targ.gz's to run?

Any pointers at existing of wiki-able HOWTO's under Centos I can check out?

As usual, if it's not been documented yet, i'd sincerely contribute what I
can to the process of rendering a complete document for the future use of
the community.

-karlski