[CentOS] new clamav update miss 'clamav' user/group creation/update

William L. Maltby BillsCentOS at triad.rr.com
Mon Jul 3 19:23:29 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-07-03 at 15:51 +0200, J.J.Garcia wrote:
> Jim Perrin wrote:
> >><snip>
> >> If so, how many pkgs are going to be like this way? It seems to me it
> >> could be a
> >> nightmare, but this is only my opinion. Hints allowed.
> >

> > A few.
> > yum --disablerepo \* --enablerepo rpmforge list available > dag
> > yum --disablerepo \* --enablerepo kbs-extras list available > kbs
> >
> > then have a look through and compare the two.

And do it again in a few weeks, and do it again in a few weeks,

Actually it's not that bad but there is no telling, from within this
project, when external repositories will gleefully commence stepping on
each other. They address potentially different user communities with
some degree of overlap.

--
Bill