[CentOS] new clamav update miss 'clamav' user/group creation/update

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Tue Jul 4 23:23:36 UTC 2006

On Mon, 3 Jul 2006, J.J.Garcia wrote:

> I mean, IMHO there's no point in maintaining this two releases of the same
> thing/pkg in different repositories, unless you name them different to be
> seleccted as appropiate (not exclude tag involved).
>
> If so, how many pkgs are going to be like this way? It seems to me it could be a
> nightmare, but this is only my opinion. Hints allowed.

You should really talk to the Fedora people about this because they
decided to do it differently than what was available at the time. I've
been making clamav packages at least a year before them.

But then again, they probably blame me for not joining the Fedora process
and, well, I guess they've become upstream now...

Kind regards,