[CentOS] Remaster CentOs Live CD

Joe Klemmer

klemmerj at webtrek.com
Wed Jul 5 06:06:20 UTC 2006

Johnny Hughes wrote:

>> I have not any experience working in Red Hat based distros and I have
>> to remaster a Centos Live CD, Does anybody know how can I do that?
>> Thanks...
>
> yes

	Ok, I know I'm like a month behind on this but this reply was just to
funny to pass up.

	Hey Johnny!  I think you're giving up to much info there.  You need to
make your replies more cryptic or people will start thinking you know
what you're talking about.  ;-)

[Attention!  For the humor impaired, this was a joke as we all know Mr.
Hughes does have some small knowledge about remastering CentOS CDs]