[CentOS] CentOS-4.3 and PHP PostgreSQL extension.

Patrick FlyMooney at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 03:21:22 UTC 2006

James B. Byrne wrote:
> I need to enable pg support on one of my CentOS servers. I know nothing about
> PHP but DRUPAL requires a DB backend and we have standardized on pg rather
> than mysql.  The PHP.net page devoted to the subject of pg says that to enable

Hi Jim,

   One important note: if you are going to install Drupal (or any type
of software for that matter) onto your server, be sure and subscribe to
their security mailing list. Every once in a while someone finds a
critical error which usually needs to be patched as soon as possible. If
you do not stay on top of it, you could get your server owned pretty
quickly.

Patrick

--
Try Firefox