[CentOS] cacti on centos

Jim Perrin jperrin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 15:01:59 UTC 2006

> Especially Jim Perrin for his SELinux config.

No problem. Glad you understood it through the atrocious grammar
errors and typos.

> Seems that for Cacti, mbstring.func_overload must be set to 0 (I had
> it set to 7), and session.use_cookies to 1 (I had it set for 0).  The
> mbstring.func_overload was responsible for regular expression errors.
> session.use_cookies was responsible for login loop.

Hmmm, interesting. I've not really ever looked that closely at the
settings cacti expects.

> I simply added following to /etc/httpd/conf.d/cacti.conf (from Dag's
> cacti RPM):
>
> php_flag mbstring.func_overload 0
> php_flag session.use_cookies 1

Nifty. Glad you got it working.

--
This message has been double ROT13 encoded for security. Anyone other
than the intended recipient attempting to decode this message will be