[CentOS] Clamav and Postfix

Tom Brown tom at ng23.net
Thu Jul 6 16:41:58 UTC 2006

> So what version of amavisd-new are you using and did you get it from a
> YUM repo or did you download an RPM/install from source tarball? How do
> you keep it updated? Thanks for your quick response.

amavisd-new-2.3.2 is seems (me thinks i should update that some time
soonish)

download from source for that one - to update i just download the newer
version, apply my config files to it and then change the symlink to
point to the newer version. OK not hugely elegant however it works
perfectly well for me.