[CentOS] Yum Update

William L. Maltby BillsCentOS at triad.rr.com
Thu Jul 6 18:11:36 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-07-06 at 14:07 -0400, Matt Hyclak wrote:

> I bet Seth wouldn't complain if you sent him a patch ;-)

I'd love to. But ATM, I can't even discern OT from non-OT on this list.
How am I to presume I know enough about all this stuff that passed me by
over the years?

Even more, I'd probably have to read code (again) to have any confidence
at all that what I came up with had any value. I did my decades at that
and have interest only occassionally now.

I believe I get what I pay for, so only sporadic mumbling gripes of
insignificance here.

--
Bill