[CentOS] Wine 0:0.9.16 from Extras: update failure?

William L. Maltby

BillsCentOS at triad.rr.com
Mon Jul 10 00:38:18 UTC 2006

Tried update on wine (7/9/2009, appx 20:15 EDT). Needed wine-core added
to my includepkgs. Did and looked like it would go until this.

   --> Finished Dependency Resolution
   Error: Missing Dependency: /usr/bin/xmessage is needed by package
   wine-core

   [root at wlmlfs08 etc]# yum provides xmessage
   Searching Packages: <snip>

X11 tools provides one in /usr/X11R6/bin/

[root at wlmlfs08 etc]# locate xmessage
/usr/include/kde/kxmessages.h
/usr/X11R6/bin/xmessage
/usr/X11R6/man/man1/xmessage.1x.gz

No joy in Mudville.

Is this a case of me not having a needed package or ?? If not, who do I
bugzilla?

TIA
--
Bill