[CentOS] Hosting

Mike Kercher

mike at vesol.com
Mon Jul 10 15:17:32 UTC 2006

	From: centos-bounces at centos.org
[mailto:centos-bounces at centos.org] On Behalf Of Mace Eliason
	Sent: Monday, July 10, 2006 11:11 AM
	To: 'Centos Mailing list'
	Subject: [CentOS] Hosting

	Hi

	I am using Centos 4.3 to host various web sites that I maintain.
I am finding that I am getting more and more, and I have thought of
setting up a hosting server to make things quicker for my self. I have
setup webmin with virtualmin and it seems to work fine so far.  What is
everyone else using.  I don't want to invest alot of money, but would
like some thing that is quick and easy to setup a domain and mysql
database, ftp etc.  Right now I have to edit httpd, etc etc.

	Thanks

	Mace