[CentOS] Hardware Raid cards RAID 0 / 1

Chris Heiner cheiner at networkdesignsinc.net
Tue Jul 11 22:09:43 UTC 2006

We are very familiar with Adaptec as their headquarters are here in
California and we used them exclusively back in our Novell / NT / SCSI days.

Showing my age.

The Marvell Sata is actually an AIC 8130, I wasn't aware of it until I did a
Google search.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=aic+8130

Nevertheless, I will research the driver issue before we plan another Centos
install. Alternatively IDE is quick and fast installs.

Thanks for the extra effort.