[CentOS] Freenx full screen mode problem fixed in 0.5.x?

Steve Bergman

steve at rueb.com
Wed Jul 12 18:09:08 UTC 2006

In early June, there was an update from freenx 0.4.x to 0.5.x in
centosplus.  It broke full screen mode for Linux clients.  I am aware of
the ctrl-alt-f workaround.  But I have quite a few users at branch
offices who depend on NX and with employee turnover and all, it has been
a source of confusion for us.  Has anyone come up with a fix so that
fullscreen works without crtl-alt-f?  I've searched the freenx/knx list
and have found no mention of anyone there having problems.  Just the
centosplus version.  I prefer to continue using the CentOS-provided
package, though.

Thanks for any assistance.

-Steve