[CentOS] Linux kerberos to Windows AD 2000/2003

Simone simone72 at email.it
Fri Jul 14 23:27:49 UTC 2006

Hi Greg,

I remember doing it, and I remember starting from the ooficial samba
howto:
http://us1.samba.org/samba/docs/man/Samba-HOWTO-Collection/domain-member.html#ads-member
or
http://us1.samba.org/samba/docs/man/Samba-Guide/unixclients.html#adssdm
(at least I remeber following it and getting it working).

I should have some more documentation, if I can find it I will let you know.

Cheers,

Simone