AW: [CentOS] Problems with installation

Horchler, Joerg joerg.horchler at coremedia.com
Mon Jul 17 07:26:55 UTC 2006

I'll try to install CentOS 4.3 for X86_64.

Do you have an idea how I can find out which device causes the keyboard to
freeze? I'm not able to watch at the consoles without input device :-( Is
there a list which single devices/buses I can disable to probe for?

I tried to boot with dd=nfs:<ip>:<path> too. But at the moment the installer
tries to load megaraid_sas BEFORE network is reachable :-( So I think I need
noprobe the device which freezes the keyboard _and_ in addition I need to
find out how to noprobe for any SAS-Device (storage controllers). Does the
option scsi=noprobe exists?