[CentOS] Routing problem

Guillermo Garron guillermo.fedora at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 19:50:39 UTC 2006

Sorry i made a mistake, what we need are you NAT policies on the router, but
now that I re-read your email, you can ping yahoo from the firewall so the
NAT is working.

do you wich IP are you using to ping outside?
what is the source IP? your PC is using?

maybe you can use the -I parameter on ping in order to force your linux box
to use eth1 IP and not eth0 IP (10.x.x.x.x)

hope it helps.
regards,
Guillermo.