[CentOS] Freenx full screen mode problem fixed in 0.5.x?

Wed Jul 19 11:30:37 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-07-17 at 10:21 -0500, Steve Bergman wrote:
> Jay Leafey wrote:
> > From what I gather, it appears that it only affects the Linux NX client.
>
> I can confirm this.  I have customers with both Windows and Linux
> clients on the same server, and only the Linux clients exhibit the problem.
>
> I was unaware that suspended full screen sessions behaved properly. (We
> don't use resume.)
>
> I guess maybe those are at least helpful clues.
>
> Thanks to you and maze for the responses.
>
> -Steve

I am working hard on the sparc port for Niagara right now ...

I noticed that NoMachine has made available a free 2.0 version (limited
to a couple connections) ... I need to see if freenx people are
upgrading to that base (and removing the limits for connections) and see
if that will give us better stuff ... if only there were 48 hours in a
day :)