[CentOS] help locating how-to guide for centos, postfix, dovecot, clamav and spamassassin

Edward R. Bailey ed at commercescience.com
Thu Jul 20 13:57:53 UTC 2006

A simpler approach would be look for separate how-to's on

1. centos (help you install the OS)
2. postfix, sa and clam (as long as the how-to is written for Redhat you should be fine)
3. dovecot

since these are somewhat separate topics.

Here are some possible guides for you to follow

http://www.freespamfilter.org/FC4.html
http://rimuhosting.com/support/settingupemail.jsp?mta=postfix
See centos.org for installation documentation

You can get most of the base packages through a yum update so no need to compile for the most part.

Let me know if you have any more questions,

Ed Bailey