[CentOS] help locating how-to guide for centos, postfix, dovecot, clamav and spamassassin

Guillermo Garron guillermo.fedora at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 15:39:23 UTC 2006

On 7/20/06, guser <guser at packetstorm.org> wrote:

> I have tried searching google (found page 1 only in the cache),
> howtoforge.com, linuxhelp.net (older postfix document), centos forums,
> hughesjr forum and centos irc channel.
>
> I was pointed to linuxhelp.net  and at first thought that the howto in
> the forums there was it. Unfortunately, I only glanced at the title when
> I bookmarked it and when I got back home later that evening and
> actuallty read through it did I realize that it was not the howto
> document I was looking for.
>
> I know hughesjr has alot of other things to do then find a way to repost
> the howto just for me so I have been trying to avoid directly asking him
> to re-post the guide somewhere (his site is being rebuilt currently). My
> last guess is to try here in the hopes that someone here has used the
> howto and kept a local copy and would be kind enough to share it.

Please go to
http://www.howtoforge.com/perfect_setup_centos_4.3
http://spamassassin.apache.org/full/3.0.x/dist/doc/Mail_SpamAssassin_Conf.html
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/BayesInSpamAssassin
and a good link that maybe will help you avoid spam
http://www.cs.uu.nl/technical/services/email/spam-policy.html

with this links i got configured my postfix, with spamassasine and Dovecot,
i am not using clamav.
regards,
Guillermo.