[CentOS] Sun Fire X2100 & 4GB Ram

Jason Bradley Nance aitrus at tresgeek.net
Thu Jul 20 20:12:42 UTC 2006

> I am having issues installing Centos 4.3 X86-64
> on a Sun Fire X2100(AMD chip).  It works with 2GB of ram just not 4 GB.
> It works with any combo of the 4 1GB chips I have.  It only works with 2GB
> not 4GB any ideas?

It might help if you provide some information as to what's happening and
what you are doing.

Jason Bradley Nance                        What would you cry for?
aitrus at tresgeek.net                          Swallow your pride for?
            Tres Geek                       What would you go wild for?
http://tresgeek.net/
                                                           -Poe, "Wild"