[CentOS] non-bootable dvd image

LLC kevin at kevinkempterllc.com
Thu Jul 20 21:38:12 UTC 2006

I did burn the image. I see the following ifiles/directories on the dvd:

kkempter at linux $ lf /media/cdrecorder/
CentOS/             images/           RELEASE-NOTES-en.html  yumgroups.xml
centosdocs-man.css  isolinux/         repodata/
GPL                 NOTES/            RPM-GPG-KEY

headers/            RELEASE-NOTES-en  RPM-GPG-KEY-centos4