[CentOS] nullmailer recommendations

William L. Maltby BillsCentOS at triad.rr.com
Fri Jul 21 15:33:38 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-07-21 at 08:24 -0700, Mark Schoonover wrote:
> William L. Maltby wrote:
>
> Well, I tried you suggestion to my previous email, and they didn't work.
> Now, I'm sure it's because I'm not experienced in sendmail.

Me too! But I did some reading, looked at things,... and do have an
extensive *general* background. So there's probably some other piece of
the puzzle that's not right or is different.

There's lots of experienced folks here though. I bet if you posted in
the form of some background, a starting description of the pertinent
components in your setup, snippets of logs, etc. they would jump in and
help.

At least, that's been my observation. Fridays may be the exception
though.

I'll also try and help, within my limits.