[CentOS] why is this machine using swap space?

Larry Vaden vaden at texoma.net
Fri Jul 21 16:28:03 UTC 2006

On 7/21/06, Joshua Baker-LePain <jlb17 at duke.edu> wrote:
> On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 at 10:52am, Larry Vaden wrote
>
> > Seriously, did I miss it or is Centos at centos.org not covered by Google
> > groups?
> >
> > If not covered by Google groups, why (or more positively, can we change
> > that)?
>
> Google groups archives Usenet, which a mailing list is not.  As others
> have pointed out, Google web search can be pointed at the list archives.
>
> --
> Joshua Baker-LePain
> Department of Biomedical Engineering
> Duke University

Because I've benefitted tremendously from health care at DUMC, I'm
reluctant to disagree, but will point out for another list I follow
closely:

<http://groups.google.com/groups/dir?lnk=nhpsfg&hl=en&q=postfix-users&qt_s=Search+for+a+group>

list.postfix.users   - Show matching messages from this group
Language: English
High activity, 219 subscribers, Usenet

mailing.postfix.users - Show matching messages from this group
Language: English
Low activity, 394 subscribers, Usenet

That's why I asked [if there is a consensus we should try to change that].

rgds/ldv