[CentOS] Re: SpamAssassin

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Mon Jul 24 18:07:21 UTC 2006

Thomas E Dukes spake the following on 7/24/2006 4:10 AM:

You are probably getting confused with the rpm of SpamAssassin that you get
installed with CentOS, and the newer version that you can get from source.
They are the same thing.

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and