[CentOS] Trusted Repositories

Jim Perrin jperrin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 20:39:17 UTC 2006

> > http://wiki.centos.org/Repositories

>  wasn uch faslap

sorry, I failed pig-latin.....

> even though quite terse!  :-)
Really? Are you perhaps beginning to notice a trend in my emails?
You should see a pattern of mocking behavior, sarcasm, elitist
behavior, arrogance and condescension if you read through my email
archives. I usually try to accompany these displays with correct
answers though.

I believe the word used on my evaluations when I worked tech support
was "abrupt".
Why say in 19 words what I can say in 3?

hmmm what other excuses can I come up with.....

I love how we're attributing speach patterns and behavior to urls these days....

George Orwell