[CentOS] mysql5 in "centosplus" ?

Alex Palenschat alex at nssmgmt.com
Wed Jul 26 13:41:59 UTC 2006

> Jim Perrin wrote:
> >> thank you !
> >> Why don't make an official announcement why commit like
> that happen ?
> >>

> > There probably should have been one. I'll take the blame
> for the lack
> > of
> > it.
> >

> but not in the main announce list, lets think about a
> centosplus-announce ( as suggested by Lance )
>
> - K
> --
> Karanbir Singh : http://www.karan.org/ : 2522219 at icq

Would I be wrong in assuming therefore that there will be no further
updates to the relevant rpms in testing and since I have "plus" turned
on that the system will just start finding the new updates in there
during a yum update? If that's the case then at least it will "just
work" for those of us a little more asleep at the wheel.

alex