[CentOS] Re: Finding perl-MIME-Base64

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Wed Jul 26 23:26:08 UTC 2006

Thomas E Dukes spake the following on 7/26/2006 4:01 PM:

I meant the actual tinyca rpm. On their website they have a binary built for
SUSE 9.3 and a source rpm.
I looked at the source rpm, and the .spec file does list that dependancy.
Maybe SUSE had perl-MIME-Base64 separate.
Either way, one could download the source rpm and install it, edit the .spec
to remove that dependancy, and "rpm -ba specfile" it again and test it.

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and