[CentOS] OT: remote power cycling

Dan Pritts danno at internet2.edu
Sat Jul 29 17:07:28 UTC 2006

On Thu, Jul 27, 2006 at 12:27:43PM +0100, Tom Brown wrote:
> If its just remote power cycle then Baytech do good options that are
> easily expandable although remember that you'll need to double up on
> sockets as the servers will have redundant PSU's wont they.

Baytech has an interesting line, including some modular units
so you can build a 4-port serial + 4 switched power ports
with ssh access.

Other vendors I'm aware of in this space:
 - APC still has a relevant product line and is the cheapest
   I have come across until the surplus DLI units another
   poster mentioned
 - server technology
 - cyclades

danno
--
dan pritts - systems administrator - internet2
734/352-4953 office        734/834-7224 mobile