[CentOS] Re: Finding perl-MIME-Base64

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Mon Jul 31 11:51:39 UTC 2006

David Hrba'c( wrote:
> Scott Silva napsal(a):
>
>> Dag seems to have the same version. He just seems to have fixed his .spec file
>> to fit better with RedHat.
> Well Dag has finally updated the package on 27th. So my advice is really
> depreciated. :o)
After I did all the perl-Glib and perl-Gtk2 from Karanbir's repo (Thanks
Karanbir for fixing the version problem with them!), I then picked up
that the DAG repo had TinyCA2, so I yum installed from there and have
been off and running.

For all I know about X.509 (quite a lot, really [IETF PKIX, FPKI, SAFE,
etc.], but all theory), it is quite an eye-opener to actually work
through setting up a decent PKI. I suspect this is NOT the list to share
views about how to set up your very own PKI for all of your servers,,,,

I have already sent a number of messages to the author.