[CentOS] Re: Finding perl-MIME-Base64

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Mon Jul 31 12:09:47 UTC 2006

On Mon, 31 Jul 2006, Robert Moskowitz wrote:

> Dag Wieers wrote:
>
> > My desktop file is there because tinyca did not include a desktop file when
> > it was added. That's why it is English only (I do not provide translation
> > services). If it linked to tinyca instead, people did not notify me. That's
> > right I do not use tinyca myself (I have used it though)
>
> Know of any other CA out there to try?

Not really, but if you do let me know :)

> > so problems inside a package may go unnoticed if nobody informs me.
> >
> > PS I noticed that a lot of RPMforge users are using this mailinglist to
> > report problems about RPMforge RPM packages. Please send them to the proper
> > RPMforge mailinglist. (users at lists.rpmforge.net or
> > suggest at lists.rpmforge.net
>
> Not another list to follow!   :-P

Let's say you do not have to follow it actively. If you have problems you
can search the archive or bring it up there. I don't mind if people
discuss the software itself here (or on the upstream mailinglist) but if
you noticed a problem, the only true way to have it fixed is to let us
know.

But yes, you do have to be subscribed to be able to post. :/

Kind regards,