[CentOS] Apache config for php?

Jim Perrin jperrin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 02:12:47 UTC 2006

> ...trying to get my feet wet w/php...
> ok...I think I have to add something to the httpd.conf or something to
> accept php???

yum install php
that'll do the dirty work for you, and add php.conf to /etc/httpd/conf.d/

> I want be able to embed php in html code...following along in php
> freak's manual but can't get anywhere yet

General purpose type stuff, it doesn't really go this way.. you can
put html in php, but not php in html. (yes there are exceptions to the
rule. that's not the concern here)

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety''
Benjamin Franklin 1775