[CentOS] Dmesg errors logged

Sam Drinkard

sam at wa4phy.net
Thu Mar 2 04:20:58 UTC 2006

Along with the discussion of system loading, I remembered something I
wanted to add, but just remembered it.  I noticed when I logged out,
there was a brief flash of a text page (console I presume) that had some
things I wanted to investigate further.  Given it is a rather lengthly
text file, and rather than clutter up the pages here, I stuffed it on my
server so anyone wishing to look at it and comment can do so.  The file
is available at

http://wa4phy.net/dmesg.txt

Lots of segfaults I know which application they came from, but I don't
quite understand about the keyboard errors and emulating rawmode for
keycode 240.  There also appears to be a few disk errors, both in buffer
I/O and a few others I have no idea what they are.  At any rate, would
appreciate any comments, or if something needs a tweak, that too.

Sam