[CentOS] Moving files to new server

Benjamin Smith lists at benjamindsmith.com
Wed Mar 8 06:44:13 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 07 March 2006 09:47, David Johnston wrote:
> Poor behavior can range from minor (you
> never see the new abilities of the program) to really bad (trashes
> files).

Perhaps I've been bitten by "poor behavior" but I've been nursing along the
same home directory since about 1999 without any particular issues. Guess it
depends on your goal: mine has always been to get back to productivity as
quickly as possible after an O/S upgrade.

-Ben
- XEROX PARC slogan, circa 1978

believed to be clean.