[CentOS] comps.xml

PV Juliet pvjuliet at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 06:27:00 UTC 2006

Hi,
    Thanks a lot . The below solution  worked for  me  . Now I want to
change the stage2.img(title in grub.conf and messages while installing
packages etc). I installed all the anaconda packges and when i am tried with
buildinstall it gives an error . Can anyone knows which packages required
for this?? Is it neccessary the distribution directory needs the anaconda
packages.

Thanks a lot
Regards
juliet