[CentOS] Need kernel 2.6.9-43.unsupport fron centosplus

lnthai2002 at aim.com

Sun Mar 12 14:51:48 UTC 2006

I have been using kernel from centosplus for a few months. It quite
stable and have support for my TV card and ntfs partitions. However,
after the last yum update, kernel 2.6.9-34 from the update repo has
been installed with all other updated packages. In fact, i still have
kernel 2.6.9-22.106.unsupport on my system but whenever i use this
kernel, the cupsd can not start. Can anyone tell me when the kernel
2.6.9-34.unsupport available? If nobody make that unsupport kernel, how
can i roll back all the packages that can be use with kernel
2.6.9-22-106.unsupport or how can i add driver for my TV card and ntfs
support?
Thanks in advance
Thai