[CentOS] Moving files to new server

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 17:43:05 UTC 2006

On Sat, 2006-03-11 at 23:23, Craig White wrote:

> > > Not madness. Stupidity.

> I gather that this is his way of telling people that his email address
> has changed but it works extremely poorly for mailing lists as we have
> evidenced. I doubt it's anything more than that.

It's also partly a side effect of the list setting the
'Reply-To:' header to point to the list.  This makes the
stupid auto-responder send to everyone, not just the person
who sent the message that triggered it - which of course will
send another message back to the auto-responder...

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell at gmail.com