[CentOS] /dev/console not getting created...

James Olin Oden james.oden at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 16:23:21 UTC 2006

On 3/15/06, Eduardo Grosclaude <eduardo.grosclaude at gmail.com> wrote:
> You should be enabling sysfs and friends

Hmmm...Why wouldn't anaconda just do that?  I haven't done anything to
tell it not to, that I know of.   I'm reading up on sysfs and udev as
I type this, but when I do a minimal install, I don't ask for anything
special and things just work.   When I run my kickstart file with a
hand selected set of packages (which very closely mimick the minimal
install (depsolvers are great)), I get a different behavior.

Cheers...james