[CentOS] LSI Logic controller status

Steve Huff shuff at vecna.org
Thu Mar 16 17:37:30 UTC 2006

On Mar 16, 2006, at 10:33 AM, Andy Pace wrote:

> LSI has their own 'megamgr' utility that is actually a very useful
> ncurses based interface. It should be available via their site.
> Although, i'm not 100% sure about SAS...

is there a version of megamgr that works with modern linuxes (such as
CentOS)?  if so, does anyone have the link?  last time i checked i
ran into curses library errors and got useless output.

-steve

---
If this were played upon a stage now, I could condemn it as an
improbable fiction. - Fabian, Twelfth Night, III,v