[CentOS] Postfix + MySQL + IMAP + Squirrelmail + Virtual Domains + Web Management.

Matt Hyclak hyclak at math.ohiou.edu
Fri Mar 17 20:20:20 UTC 2006

On Fri, Mar 17, 2006 at 02:08:18PM -0600, Johnny Hughes enlightened us:
> My How-to doesn't cover Courier because it has it's own special mailbox
> format and does not use normal Linux users.  Dovecot does use normal
> Linux users and the standard maildir format.

I think you mean Cyrus. Courier can use regular linux users with authpam,
authpasswd, or authshadow. It uses the Maildir++ format which extends the
standard Maildir, but is completely interchangable. See
http://www.inter7.com/courierimap/README.maildirquota.html

Matt

--
Matt Hyclak