[CentOS] Mirror Mirror on the wall, who is the slowest of them all? CentOS

Joshua Baker-LePain jlb17 at duke.edu
Sat Mar 18 15:59:26 UTC 2006

On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 at 7:40am, Jim Smith wrote

> Don't take this personally, but a cold reality check will enable you
> to understand the reality of the situation.
>
> Don't get me wrong, CentOS is (for the most part) doing a superb job.
> You can guess what needs to be improved upon.
>
> Johnny and the team need reality comments rather than ass-kissing
> lamers.

Ok, then, in reality, how do you expect them to get out a fully *tested
and QAed* quarterly update for as many arches as CentOS does any faster
than currently happens?

If you want to help, donate $$ or hardware.  Otherwise, quit wasting
everyone's time.  Johnny's already wasted way too much time on you.

--
Joshua Baker-LePain
Department of Biomedical Engineering