[CentOS] Mirror Mirror on the wall, who is the slowest of them all? CentOS

ryan ryanag at zoominternet.net
Sat Mar 18 17:10:43 UTC 2006

"In order to offer all users of Pie Box Enterprise Linux products easy access
to compiled updates and packages that have not yet been installed, we supply
a number of subscription based services. By charging a small fee we can
provide the network infrastructure and cover the associated costs.

Three subscription options are offered:

   1. 3 Months
   2. 6 Months
   3. 12 Months